Services that We Provide
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Emergency Flood
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Did we mention that we offer 300 DEGREE CARPET STEAM CLEANING?
Here at Steamaway Carpet Cleaning, we use state of the art truck-mounted equipment for efficiency and cleanliness for all your cleaning needs. If that isn’t enough to set ourselves apart from our competition, we also utilize water softeners in each and every one of our carpet cleaning vehicles along with a neutralizing rinse agent, all of which are included at no additional cost. Some of the benefits of using a water softener and a neutralizing rinse are to ensure our customers carpets are left soft, dry times are literally cut in half compared to our competitors, while also ensuring there is no residue left behind. Some of our competitors try to cut corners when it comes to adding these luxury features as part of their equipment, simply because these features don’t come cheap, nor are they simple add-on’s.
How to Maintain Your Carpet
- Vacuum your carpet every day.
- To help prevent bringing the dirt inside your home, buy a rug for outside or take off your shoes at the entrance of your house.
- Clean your carpet as recommended by your professional carpet cleaner. (STEAMAWAY CARPET CLEANING)
- Never use Bleach, Resolve, Windex or any other products that are not color safe for your carpet.
- Did you know rental carpet cleaning machines and store bought machines actually cause more harm to your carpet than if you didn’t clean your carpet at all? These machines leave behind soap residue in your carpet that acts like a magnet to dirt. This is what causes rapid re-soiling.
Prices are subject to change at any given time without notice.
Additional services are extra. Certain areas are subject to additional charges. Minimum service fee applies.