Albuquerque Steamaway Carpet Cleaning is completely licensed and insured to supply commercial businesses and residential homes throughout the Albuquerque & Rio Rancho New Mexico with all types of floor restoration services. We are committed to bringing our valued customers incredible work ethics, application of high moral values, friendly customer service, and superior execution on all services rendered in an effort to set us apart from the competition. Albuquerque Steamaway Carpet Cleaning technicians have years of valuable experience under their belts, advanced and ongoing training, extraordinary skills that when coupled with the use of high-end equipment and products available only to licensed professionals, produce premium results to our valued customers.
Hardwood Flooring Care & Maintenance
We are widely known for treating natural and manmade stone tile and grout, but we also specialize in caring for hardwood floors. Providing cleaning services for the commercial and residential hardwood floor customers across the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and surrounding New Mexico areas are a pleasure. We first provide the initial prep work, removing the dust, dirt, and other form of debris, as well as any surface spots. We then take great pride in thoroughly cleaning your hardwood floors. Albuquerque Steamaway Carpet Cleaning knows the best products to use and how to apply them correctly. We take your hardwood floors from grimy and dull to clean and shiny!
Deep Cleaning Hardwood Floor
Albuquerque Steamaway Carpet Cleaning has been cleaning hard floors since 2006. Deep cleaning hardwood floors goes far beyond the capabilities of your mop or broom that simply moves the dirt around. Our wood floor cleaning removes ground in dirt from cracks and crevices that is dulling your hardwood floors. Not only does our hardwood floor cleaning result in brighter floors that are impressive to look at, it also improves air quality and circulation in your home. After a thorough deep clean, we restore the pH balance to your floor with a professional grade wood cleaner, which removes any remaining dirt and residue. Our entire cleaning process is non-toxic and low-odor.
Hardwood Floor Care Tips
– Sweep or vacuum regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, silicone based and other industrial household cleaners as they can compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and make cleaning more difficult.
– Blot spills right away.
– Place indoor and outdoor mats at entryways.
– Place area rugs in high traffic areas but avoid rubber backed rugs and rugs with poor ventilation.
– Try to maintain consistent humidity levels in your home. This will prevent your hardwood floors from shrinking, swelling and cracking.
– Avoid deep scratches by trimming pet’s nails, lifting as opposed to dragging heavy furniture and not wearing high heels on your wood flooring.
– Schedule hardwood floor cleaning with Albuquerque Steamaway Carpet Cleaning once or twice a year.
How Hardwood Floors Get Dirty
The cleaning chemicals you use could be most to blame. Hardwood floors also get dirty due to foot traffic and bad ventilation that produces and allow dirt and grime to settle in the floor. Pets are also to blame. All in all, floors are bound to get dirty.
To ensure your hardwood floors are clean and look great all of the time, you must have a good and consistent cleaning routine. You also need to use recommendable products that don’t leave residue on the floor that attracts dirt.
How Often Should My Hardwood Floor Be Cleaned?
The frequency of cleaning is dictated by many factors. For instance, how much of your hardwood flooring is exposed (without rugs or carpets). This definitely plays a big role on the amount of exposure to dirt and debris that your hardwood floor endures. The foot traffic also dictates frequency. For instance, hardwood floors that receive heavy foot traffic should be cleaned more often than those in sections with less traffic.
We recommend mopping your hardwood floor weekly and getting a professional deep-clean 2 times a year. However, sweeping should be done more frequently, daily if need be. The weekly mopping recommendation applies to high-traffic areas without carpets or rugs. Low traffic spots can be cleaned less frequently.
Several Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Hardwood Floor Company
There are many reasons to seek professional hardwood floor maintenance services. The most notable include:
1. Avoid Damage: Hardwood floors require special cleaning agents and cleaning techniques to look great and last for decades. If you don’t understand professional hardwood flooring maintenance, you are bound to damage your floor.
2. Cost Savings: Hardwood floors are expensive. Their high cost is linked to hardwood scarcity. Having a professional hardwood floor company maintain your floor ensures the flooring lasts for decades, saving you costly hardwood flooring replacement costs.
3. Guaranteed Cleanliness: Hardwood floors accumulate sticky dirt that hardness over time. The flooring also becomes dull and loses its attractiveness over time. Professional hardwood floor cleaning companies know how to restore hardwood floors to a new state.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process
Step 1: Inspection
Our hardwood floor cleaning services begin with a thorough visual inspection of the floor for damages, dirt levels, etc. Step one informs the cleaning method we should use to get impeccable results. If your hardwood floors need special cleaning and maintenance like sanding or refinishing, we will let you know during this inspection process.
Step 2: Dusting and Vacuuming
After inspection, we will remove dirt, dust, and loose particles on the floor.
Step 3: Deep Cleaning
This step involves the use of highly specialized hardwood floor cleaning equipment, hardwood floor cleaners, and methods like scrubbing and buffering. Step 3 loosens all stubborn dirt and residue. We finish off this step with a final rinse and extraction with a specialized hardwood floor cleaning apparatus.
Step 4: Finishing
For that unmatched look, we work on edges and other hard-to-reach areas of the floor. This step can involve detailed hand cleaning and other highly specialized methods to remove fine debris and restore the floor’s shine.
Step 5: Polishing
We finish by applying a neutralizing solution on the floor to remove residue from cleaners before polishing the floor to give a brand-new look and shine.